Thursday, February 12, 2009

rhhhhheeetoric

Well other than the fact that I found out that both Steve and Erin completely failed on giving me pictures that they wouldn’t use, I enjoyed most of the pictures and presentations. Our class generally focused on carmel landscapes, buildings, and themes all of which could carry over into one another’s presentations. Some pictures carried over into clothing or random things, but some of the pictures were particularly visually appealing. Some of the things pointed out weren’t necessarily as stereotypical or unique as I would’ve taken them on my own. Nothing against Tina, but I would’ve said she dressed in that way to present the image of being unique and originality. This is semi true, but what I wouldn’t have known is her enjoyment of hippie culture which I wouldn’t have gotten out of the clothes she was in. For the most part, all of the buildings were generally similar or the same being themed as homey or an accepting artsy community. The variety of pictures wasn’t all that great, which I can’t say I didn’t contribute to since two of my pictures had to be borrowed. It also makes sense since everyone lives in Carmel for the most part. I was surprised at how willing everyone was to ream there own community and homes.

No comments: