I think the most interesting/difficult aspect of evaluating and thinking about the various presentations is holding two different notions in your head at the same time. I think it’s important to hold your values into consideration with the actual organizations, but at the same time we need to at least take into account the manner in which it is being presented to you. Sometimes you don’t necessarily want to agree with someone’s organization, but the presentation was better than most so you can’t just eliminate it. It works both ways in the sense that you may think an organization has a good point, but be completely dulled by a speech. I think overall though the most difficult thing is trying to split your vote into different categories and then again do it for multiple people. You have to judge everyone against one another as well. That’s three different criteria to judge from, making this a little bit more than I anticipated. Everyone has done reasonably well though, my only problem has been with people over dramatizing their arguments and losing themselves in trying to use every single one of Mrs. Webster’s attention grabbers simultaneously.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment