Wednesday, December 10, 2008

first draft done

I just finished my bibliography using various websites and junk to try and make it look the way it's supposed to. I'm still not sure it's 100% right, but it looks legitimate enough for me. It didn't take me very long to do, so my post won't be all that long. I did it tonight after the music concert, because tomorrow i plan to start rounding up notes and things for finals. Now while this may be last minute compared to what other people are doing i find trying to learn all of my subjects at the same time a few days in advance just jumbles information. Just make a list of things to know, write it out so you've gone over it once, and don't pull it out again until a day or two before your its the day of that final. The easiest way is to go over the closest things the most and push everything else to the side or out altogether if you've already taken it. With that in mind i finished my paper earlier.

6 comments:

Erin Healey said...

Patrick-
Nice job on getting your paper done early! It must have taken a lot of planning to finish so early. I am also struggling with my bibliography and I have started using Keys for Writers which is actually very helpful.

Steve N. said...

Im glad you got your paper down really patty. I am jealous because I have most of it down but I sitll have a little bit to do. I also need to do my bibliography but I always use the OWL website which has always seemed to treat me well.

MF said...

I'm the same with my bibliography, I just used citation machine and hoped for the best. You and I seem to have the same study habits too, just get stuff down once and move on a few days before the tests. Good to know I'm not the only one having bibliography problems.

J. Ray said...

I think that us video game writers should read each others papers and see the differences between what we have found. The only thing I would like to ask you is where you found your non-electronic source. Also, if you haven't already, check out this editorial.
http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jul/27/opinion/oe-johnson27

amster weird man said...

Patrick thank you for your thoughts on how to prepare for finals. I wasn't expecting any advice--but thanks! Great job on getting your paper done early. I bet it is fabulous. I agree, making a list of topics to review is an effective way to study for finals.

Unknown said...

Patricio--
Nice job on getting your paper done early!! As for studying for finals, thanks for your advise, but i doubt you will follow your own advise for spanish...

-Erin