Sunday, December 7, 2008

Paper Complete

So today i started and finished my expository paper. It went a lot more easily than i thought it would. Having already gathered sources, it went fairly smoothly. I have yet to create my works cited, but i think i'll put that off for as long as possible. I'm still not sure how to go about my actual proposal paper. I have ideas, but i think that it will be necessary to keep gathering research and information even though it wasn't used in my expository paper. I'm fairly pleased with how it went, but it'll take a lot more straightening out and work to get the actual paper done. I'll have to edit at some point this week, but it'll happen when it happens. What did surprise me in writing my paper was how quickly it seemed to come out. I didn't double space my paper until i was done and it just kept coming steadily and slowly down the page with the occasional break to double check a text. 

1 comment:

chuckles said...

Ya I do the same thing about not double spacing until the end. For some reason it is easier to just keep writing like that and not think about the length. Also it makes me feel special at the end when I double space it and tada! I've got five pages.