The finer points of playing grand theft auto IV. These all consist of playing the game through to its utmost potential. This means playing the story mode, side things, and challenges to have unlocked as much of the game as possible. At this point, you are allowed to use cheats. Now the best way to regulate having multiple to play is to use the money, weapons, and health cheat once. It is at this point that the player is to play until they die and if a felony hasn’t been committed within 2 minutes the player faults. If this fault happens 3 times the player forfeits their turn. Using cheats is an automatic forfeit. Players are encouraged to hijack, loot, rob, and initiate mayhem just as if this were Fight Club. While using abilities gained through the cell phone are technically fair game, this is to be considered a weak way out where as targeting those abilities as hit and run subjects is endorsed. In the event of a dead end, players who have lost all of their ammo are required to make a dash for it. This can either be running enemy lines or vaulting and hoping you survive. Players who breach any of this etiquette may forfeit future turns upon review of the console owner who reigns supreme being.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks as though you had fun playing GTA 4 over the weekend Patty. I am glad for you but, I am going to have to disagree with you on the cheat idea.The onlyyy way to play GTA is to use cheats non-stop,only after you have beaten the game of course. The game is so much more fun when you have an endless amount of money and killing power. I find it highly coincidental that I found a blog about your GTA experience because I remembering seeing your name as "online and playing GTA" while I was playing a far superior game, COD 4.
Post a Comment